Application when dyeing and bleaching:
- Mix the N°1 Bond Maker in the specified amount with the hair color or bleach.
- Pour the mixed product on the hair and distribute evenly. Leave the hair product to act (as directed on the package).
- Once the application time (as specified on the package) is reached, the N°1 Bond Maker is washed out together with the color. Do not use shampoo for this - it is enough to rinse the hair with water only.
- Dry your hair lightly with a towel.
- Apply the N°2 Bond Stabilizer evenly to your hair and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash the N°2 Bond Stabilizer after the exposure time thoroughly with shampoo from the hair.
Application for reconstruction and reconstruction:
- Shampoo your hair as usual and pat dry with a towel.
- Mix the N°1 Bond Maker in the applicator bottle in a ratio of 1:6 with water.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and leave on for 5 minutes. Do not rinse the mixture.
- Then apply the N°2 Bond Stabilizer and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse out the product afterwards and wash your hair as usual with shampoo and conditioner, e.g. from Wella Fusion.
Tip: For regular care and strengthening, we recommend the use of Hair Stabilizer No.3.