Apply a Base Coat:
Tip: apply the base coat first on 4 fingers (without thumb). For the toes, you can do all 5 nails in a row.
1. Shake the bottle before use, so the ingredients mix.
2. Apply a thin layer on the nail surface and nail tip.
3. Remove the brush and wipe it on the edge of the bottle to remove excess base coat.
4. Place the brush lengthwise on the center of the nail surface, slightly away from the cuticle.
5. Now carefully push the brush first in the direction of the cuticle and then glide along one side to the tip of the nail.
6. Lift the brush and place it on the other side of the nail. Paint the middle area of the nail surface in this way as well.
7. Make sure that the nail tip is carefully sealed. This is the only way to ensure the long durability of CND™ Shellac™.
8. Dry the 4 nails of the hand or all 5 toenails simultaneously for 60 seconds in the UV lamp or 30 seconds in the LED lamp.
9. Proceed in the same way with the remaining thumb and then with the other hand / foot.