CUSTOMER CARE 033 550 30 31Mon – Fri | 08:00 – 18:00
Language
The Ritual of Sakura

Body Scrub

SKU
60053109
Final Price CHF 19.05
VAT included
Weight
250 g
Choose a color
Delivery time 1–2 days
Shipping fees
Shipping fees

Shipping costs

Shipping costs table

We arrange with our shipping partner (Swiss Post AG) a very convenient delivery of the ordered products directly to your home, or to the shop.

All prices include packaging material and delivery:

Economy CHF 5.60 - within 2–3 business days
Priority CHF 7.90 - next business day

From a purchase value of CHF 150.00 we deliver free of charge. The shipping costs are shown in the order overview.

Right of return / Right of revocation

We grant you a right of return for the products you have bought from us. Please return the goods to us in mint condition within 14 days of receipt in the original packaging. The time of dispatch of the goods is decisive for compliance with the deadline.

We will bear the costs of return shipment by sending you a free return receipt upon request. You can request the return voucher by e-mail (info@haar-shop.ch), or by telephone on 033 550 30 31.

Return address:

haar-shop.ch AG
Glütschbachstrasse 63
3661 Uetendorf

Details

Exfoliate the skin with our body scrub made with 91% natural ingredients from The Ritual of Sakura. Contains a premium combination of sugars and a carefully formulated base of rich oils enhanced with powerful Japanese oils. Vitalize your skin by massaging the scrub into damp skin to remove dull, dry skin cells, boost cell renewal and beautify the complexion. The rice bran oil, tsubaki oil and jojoba oil nourish the skin for a healthy glow. The scrub is enriched with the scent of rice milk and cherry blossom - known for their delicate and elegant fragrance.

Round out your skincare routine by using The Ritual of Sakura's dry oil or body cream. This scrub consists of 91% carefully selected natural ingredients that provide optimal care for the skin. The remaining 9% are pure and deliberately lab-created ingredients that support the formulation and safety of our products.

Sugar
Gentle sugar crystals remove the top layer of dead skin cells and then melt into the skin for a softer, smoother feel.

Cherry Blossom
The dainty blossoms of the "sakura" (Japanese cherry) are often characterized by Japanese poets as spring snow. In Japan, they are an ancient symbol of nature's rebirth and purity. The subtle fragrance has a wonderfully relaxing effect.


Product characteristics

Brand
Rituals
Ingredients
natural products
Care
revitalising smoothing

How to use

Massage body scrub into damp skin. Rinse off with warm water. Use 1-2 times a week for best results.

Reviews 1

4 / 5
star star star star star
  • 5 stars 0
  • 4 stars 1
  • 3 stars 0
  • 2 stars 0
  • 1 star 0
Sort By:

You're reviewing: Body Scrub

Select your rating

We ship with

Payment methods

Responsibility

Compensated CO2 emission by haar-shop.ch: 1'100'000 kg

Responsibility

Compensated CO2 emission by haar-shop.ch: 1'100'000 kg