Christophe Robin is the chosen colorist of world famous actresses and top models.
Natalie Portman, Catherine Deneuve, Tilda Swinton, Kylie Minogue, Kristin Scott Thomas and many others are his long-time regular customers.
At the age of 14, Christophe Robin developed a "true and fascinating" passion: hair colours. He decides to make it his profession.
1995 - Opening of the first Parisian salon specialising in colour and care.
1999 - In 1999 Christophe Robin launched his first hair care products: The moisturizing hair oil of lavender (97.6% natural ingredients) and the cleansing mask of lemon (one of the first detergent-free formulas).
2016 - To enable women to test his products and at the same time benefit from his outstanding expertise, he decides to open his first flagship store and paint studio in the Rue Bachaumont, a historic part of Paris.
EXCLUSIVE HAIR CARE LINE INSPIRED BY THE EXPERIENCE OF CHRISTOPHEROBIN:
- Designed to nourish, strengthen and protect the color of sensitized or natural hair.
- Visible and long-term results and the consideration of the claim.
- A hair care line enriched with rare, natural and ancestral ingredients.
- Innovative product launches, unique textures, concentrated formulations.
- These hair care products can be added to the Professional Coloration Techniques to provide care and protection.
- Free from: Paraben, silicone, SLS*, dyes, oxidant, ammonia water. Free from animal testing.
*Sodium Laureth Sulfate (except in the cleansing and detoxifying exfoliating shampoo with sea salt and in the delicate shampooing with rose water for natural volume)